I’m happy to announce that a new version of Numbers puzzle / 15 Puzzle (Game of Fifteen) is now available on Google Play.
* Redesigned/improved interface with beautiful animations
* Dark mode
* Android 13 support
* New 5×5, 7×7, 10×10 game board sizes. 10×10 puzzle is available on 7″ and 10″ inch tablets
* Fixed issue where some puzzles may be unsolvable.
* Pause and continue playing option
* Statistics for all game board sizes
Once upon a time all my Android apps and VMSoft related stuff were part of one big BitBucket git repository along with an issue tracker. This was a good idea when being an Android dev was just a hobby for the weekends and not my primary job.
Enough rambling 🙂 , this blog post is about moving files from one git repository to another and preserving your history.
Our goal is to move a single directory from one big Git repository to it’s own repository, we would like to preserve the commits history for that specific directory also.
In this example our big repo will be called A and our new repo that will host it’s own subset of files will be called B
First filter the files from the big repo (A) by leaving only the ones you need:
git clone< repo A url >cd< repo A directory >
git clone < repo A url >
cd < repo A directory >
Remove the “origin”
git remoterm origin
git remote rm origin
and filter A by < directory_to_move >. This action will go trough all the history and files and remove anything that’s not in < directory_to_move >.
More info on the inner workings of git filter-branch here.
After being upgraded to June 2017 iMac 27″ 5k Retina at work, and using it for a week, I decided it’s about time to purchase myself an iMac. My first impression with this machine is fantastic, everything just works (fast and smooth) and the 5K Retina is amazing.
Today (after being financially stable, after some time 🙂 ) I ordered 27″ iMac 5K Retina equipped with 4.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 (will be upgraded to 32 or 64 GB later), 2TB Fusion Drive and Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB VRAM.
It will arrive around 20 Jan 2018. It will be a nice time to start developing apps for iOS and bring VMSoft to the app store as well. Also a lot of my clients were asking me when will I start developing for iOS.
GSM Signal Monitor 1.5 is out now!
This version features new app visual style, additional logging options, bug fixes and Android 5.x and up support.
Version 1.5 Change Log
* New app visual style
* Compatibility with Android 5.x and up
* Fixed bug when clicking over the app notification in the notification area
* GSM Signal monitor will now log (optional) information when the phone is entering roaming state and changes in your mobile data connectivity.
* Fixed bug when no notifications will be made on some devices
* New Google play services version
This is the best ‘Alien Swarm’ release to date. Featuring Facebook and Google+ share integration, so you can share your experience with friends and family. Sound and performance improvements, few bug fixes and more. Check it out!
Version 1.4.1 Change Log:
* Facebook and Google+ share improvements.
* Fixed visual bug when the game is running on tablets with Android 2.3.x
* Fixed crash when running on devices with Android 2.3.x
* Removed the ‘-1’ sign when hitting an enemy with a health bar.
* Sound improvements
* Small apk size reduction
* Reduced start up time