After being upgraded to June 2017 iMac 27″ 5k Retina at work, and using it for a week, I decided it’s about time to purchase myself an iMac. My first impression with this machine is fantastic, everything just works (fast and smooth) and the 5K Retina is amazing.
Today (after being financially stable, after some time 🙂 ) I ordered 27″ iMac 5K Retina equipped with 4.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 (will be upgraded to 32 or 64 GB later), 2TB Fusion Drive and Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB VRAM.
It will arrive around 20 Jan 2018. It will be a nice time to start developing apps for iOS and bring VMSoft to the app store as well. Also a lot of my clients were asking me when will I start developing for iOS.
GSM Signal Monitor 1.5 is out now!
This version features new app visual style, additional logging options, bug fixes and Android 5.x and up support.
Version 1.5 Change Log
* New app visual style
* Compatibility with Android 5.x and up
* Fixed bug when clicking over the app notification in the notification area
* GSM Signal monitor will now log (optional) information when the phone is entering roaming state and changes in your mobile data connectivity.
* Fixed bug when no notifications will be made on some devices
* New Google play services version
This is the best ‘Alien Swarm’ release to date. Featuring Facebook and Google+ share integration, so you can share your experience with friends and family. Sound and performance improvements, few bug fixes and more. Check it out!
Version 1.4.1 Change Log:
* Facebook and Google+ share improvements.
* Fixed visual bug when the game is running on tablets with Android 2.3.x
* Fixed crash when running on devices with Android 2.3.x
* Removed the ‘-1’ sign when hitting an enemy with a health bar.
* Sound improvements
* Small apk size reduction
* Reduced start up time
Happy Fruits is a simple match-3 puzzle game similar to Jewels / Bejeweled type of games.
Your goal is to swap adjacent fruits to create combinations of 3 or more fruits of the same color and type, horizontally or vertically.
When you match 4 or more fruits, horizontally or vertically the whole game field row or column is removed.
After removing fruits new fruits drop down on the game field. Quite often the falling fruits create new valid combinations causing a chain reaction (or cascade).
* 3 game modes: Normal, Timed and Endless
* Infinite number of levels
* Saved games. Store your progress and resume playing later on.
* Android TV support
* Game pad support
* “Optimized for your device” graphics
* In game stats
* In game help