UPDATE: As of April 26, 2016, Happy Blocks is officially released to the public.
A public BETA version of my latest game ‘Happy Blocks‘ is available for testing. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
If you like, you may give it a try and give me your opinion in the comment section below or at email@example.com.
Please note that this is a BETA version, so it may have a few bugs!
What ‘Happy Blocks’ has to offer:
Beautiful, well balanced, challenging ball and paddle game featuring 2 game play worlds with total of 150 levels, various power ups and power downs.
‘Happy Blocks’ features:
* 2 game modes – ‘Happy World’ and ‘Classic’ with total of 150 levels.
* 6 different game worlds.
* Mini Games
* 8 different power ups and power downs (‘Mega Ball’, ‘Ball Split’, ‘Extend paddle’, ‘Shooting’, ‘Shrink paddle’, ‘Slow ball’, ‘Glue’, ‘Boom’)
* Horizontal and vertical bombs to help you clear the level quickly
* 25 different type of collectibles to help you unlock the mini games.
* 35 achievements for unlocking
* Levels where your objective is to kill flying enemies
* Saved games – save your progress on one device and continue playing on another
* “Optimized for your device” graphics
* Keyboard and tilt support.
* Cheering music and sounds
Notes on playing ‘Classic Mode’
Classic mode is unlocked after completing the 120 levels in ‘Happy World’, in this game mode you start from the beginning when you loose all of your lifes. In classic mode new life is gained every 8000 points.
Playing with keyboard:
‘P’ key will pause / resume the game.
‘Space bar’ will release the ball from the paddle.
‘Left’ arrow will move the paddle left.
‘Right’ arrow will move the paddle right.