Alien Swarm version 1.4 brings our ‘shoot everything that moves’ game on the big screen!
The game is now available for Android TV. This update also features sound quality / performance improvements.
NOTE: Playing on Android TV requires game pad.
Happy Fruits is a simple match-3 puzzle game similar to Jewels / Bejeweled type of games.
Your goal is to swap adjacent fruits to create combinations of 3 or more fruits of the same color and type, horizontally or vertically.
When you match 4 or more fruits, horizontally or vertically the whole game field row or column is removed.
After removing fruits new fruits drop down on the game field. Quite often the falling fruits create new valid combinations causing a chain reaction (or cascade).
* 3 game modes: Normal, Timed and Endless
* Infinite number of levels
* Saved games. Store your progress and resume playing later on.
* Android TV support
* Game pad support
* “Optimized for your device” graphics
* In game stats
* In game help
It’s free on the Google Play Store.
Alien Swarm version 1.3 is here. This release focus is on improving performance, fixing visual glitches and bugs. The idea behind it is to provide stable base for the upcoming major update of the game.
Version 1.3 Change log:
* The game feels and look the same on all devices.
* Fixed bug affecting 9.7″ tablets.
* Fixed crash happening when the aliens performs a group attack.
* ‘New life’ and ‘New high score’ notifications are more discrete.
* Game sound is more consistent.
* ‘New life’ indicator uses a space ship as an icon instead of a heart.
* The game now pauses when the notification drawer is pulled down.
* The game now pauses when a call is received.
* Updated ‘Google Play Services’ to version 9.2.1
vWinList is utility wich enhances your window management experience. Find out more on the project page.